Our Midland, Texas team is looking for a person that brings a great can-do attitude and wants to learn and grow with a company that gives them the opportunity to do so. The right candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of practical, hands-on experience in the field working on environmental projects. They will also have a minimum of 10 years of managing projects from conception to closeout.
They will have experience with:
- Contractor Oversight during Environmental Emergency Response
- Site Visits and Field Observations
- Collecting, processing, and evaluating data (experience with groundwater, soil, and air sampling)
- Oversee activities and interactions with environmental regulatory agencies and clients
- Remediation System O&M
- Task Management of remediation and assessment projects
- Understand existing regulations and continually review new and proposed regulations as they relate to industrial clients.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients solicit new project work as appropriate; communicate results of analyses internally and externally in verbal and written form.
- Assist new project engineers with projects and participate in internal training.
- Soil, Water, and Air Permitting and Compliance
- Preparation and planning of proposals, cost estimates, and technical reports
- Business Development
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (chemical, civil, mechanical, petroleum, and/or environmental engineering), geology, geoscience, or a related scientific degree.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills including attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with project team members and clients
- Have the experience to determine the appropriate tools and techniques for each phase of the project management lifecycle
- Being able to plan and manage projects from development to closing
- Basic computer skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- Willingness to travel to meet project needs
- Valid Drivers License and must be able to pass an MVR check
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship
- Experience in identifying and implementing regulatory requirements.
- A strong soil and groundwater remediation background is preferred.
- Knowledge of Air permitting, SWPPP, SPCC, and other compliance knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Possess the ability to work independently and self-manage their work and schedules
- Physically able to walk across variable terrain and work in the summer and winter weather conditions.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We have an AMAZING team of people!
- Top-notch Company Culture
- Cookies? I was seeing if you were paying attention. I can not guarantee the cookies.
For more information about Earth Systems, check out www.earthsys.net
** Salary is based on experience.
Earth Systems is a drug-free workplace. Strict adherence to corporate health and safety practices is a requirement for any position offered at Earth Systems.
#EnvironmentalScience; #EnvironmentalConsulting; #EnvironmentalFieldWork; #EnvironmentalEngineering; #EnvironmentalFieldSampling; #Environmental Compliance; #EnvironmentalRemediation; #EnvironmentalProjectManagement; #EnvironmentalAssessment; #EnvironmentalControlSystems; #EnvironmentEngineering/GasPipelines; #CivilEnvironmentalDesign; #EnvironmentalImpact; #WaterResourcesEnvironmental; #EnvironmentalField; #SoilSampling; #GroundwaterSampling; #WellSampling; #GroundwaterMonitoringSampling; #HazardousWasteSampling; #AirSampling; #FieldSampling; #GroundWaterRemediation; #RemediationAssessment; #RemediationSystemDesign; #USTRemediation; #SiteAssessmentsRemediation; #Investigation/Remediation; #EnvironmentalConsulting; #Hydrogeology; #Geology; #Geoscientist; #USTPhaseI/II; #WellsiteMonitoring; #EarthScience; #Scientist; #EnvironmentalScientist; #PetroleumCleanup, #PetroleumRemediation, #midlandtexasjobs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
We have a Covid Plan of Action is in place.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Odessa, TX 79765: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (H-1B visa status)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location