This role requires experience in design, development, collaboration, testing, maintaining and implementing premier software. While the primary goal is to innovate and build payments automation software for the Teammate Technology Engineering and Operations team, you will also have the opportunity to mentor new team members to foster their career growth.
- Create code solutions that follow best industry design, code quality and security standards.
- Working with various business and technology stakeholders in a complex and agile environment across different geographic locations.
- Solving problems, debugging and optimizing code to ensure optimum performance and security
- Conduct design as well as code reviews alongside code development, sharing and implementing of feedback in coordination with other team members.
- Champion pragmatic, strategic technology alternatives which deliver short term results while contributing to long-term strategic direction.
- Evaluate design options and influence others in making technology/design decisions.
- Determining optimal solutions for architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability
- Teaming up with QA to review, approve and design against test cases- ensuring our demanding customers' expectations are fulfilled
- Mentor and coach less experienced people in the team
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Minimum Required Experience
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with 7+ years of Java/J2EE software development experience building web-based applications.
- Hands on experience in building the applications using Object Oriented concepts and Asynch Messaging framework.
- Extensive development experience in building Restful/SOAP web-services, Service Oriented Architecture and microservices.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with RDBMS or NOSQL platforms, data modelling, complex queries, optimization, scalability considerations and fine tuning.
- Hands on experience in building cloud native applications using Azure or AWS.
- Handling code via source control systems (such as Git) in continuous integration and deployment environments.
- Experience creating or using CI/CD pipelines, containerization, and orchestration.
- Exercising sound coding practices, such as TDD, object-oriented programming, and design patterns.
- Good understanding of devOPS activities within cloud environment such as creating resources, configuring CI/CD
- Design and Building solutions with modern architecture patterns background such as Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, Asynchronous Messaging, Service Bus, Event Sourcing etc.
- Development experience in open-source frameworks such as Groovy, Dozer, Apache Camel
- Employing industry level secure coding practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote