Nationwide Home Builder seeking Construction Project Manager.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Eric Shaner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $70,000 - $110,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Do you have a love for construction and looking to take that next step? Looking for better benefits?
We are a national home builder with offices across the US, many accolades and strong growth forecasted for the next decade! Due to strong demand and growth we are in critical need of a Project Manager. If you are a Project Engineer, Assistant PM, Superintendent, or PM at a smaller firm that is looking for a better opportunity, we would welcome the opportunity to learn more about you. We have been in business for over 15 years, have experienced very low turnover, strong year-over-year growth, and are managing over a Billion$$ in projects every year. It is a very exciting time for us!!
Currently, our most critical need is to hire experts in Residential construction, so please read on and apply if we still have your interest. )
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Team / Mentor style culture - We want you to learn!!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria
- Previous construction experience. Residential or commercial. The key is a passion for construction!
- Previous Experience as Project Manager, Project Engineer, Assistant PM, or similar with a collaborative approach
- Expertise in construction drawings, reading/interpreting, and updating project drawings
- Knowledge in pricing and trends
- A strategic approach to the business
- Supervise APM, admins, and Safety team
We can offer you the opportunity to work with a fast-growth, well-recognized team and make a meaningful and important impact in the construction industry by adopting the latest techniques in green building!!
**TO GET YOUR APPLICATION LOOKED AT QUICKLY, PLEASE EMAIL RESPONSES TO THESE QUESTIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED!**
+Follow/connect with me here - linkedin.com/in/analytics
- Please tell me about your current job responsibilities and how they relate to this role.
- What types of projects have you worked?
- What is your preferred location?
- What is your highest education/degree level?
- What is your expected salary?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.