Posted this week
About the Job
Salary - $91096.6 - $186371.51/Year
Position: Solution Architect
Who we are:
The name Coppei is pronounced “copy-eye”. Our people are what make us exceptional. We are a career destination for those who love the consulting world but are ready to join a more personal firm where they will have a bigger impact. This team holds transparency, ethics, and consultant care as its highest priorities. We are Coppei.
As a solution architect in the Coppei Architecture and Development practice, you will empower our sellers with scalable solutions and lead delivery of Coppei designs. You will be a stakeholder of build efforts including cloud application design, continuous integration planning & development, and responsible transformation of software and systems. You will partner with our development, operations, and engineering teams to design, code, test, deploy, and optimize great solutions for clients.
If you are a design oriented architect who excels at partnering with product teams to deliver innovative solutions, read on!
· Motivated to build scalable and efficient products
· Enjoy problem-solving and process improvement
· A solid understanding of enterprise architecture and scalability
· Ability to design and articulate technology systems
· Partner with sales and delivery teams to balance value for both our clients and Coppei
· A foundational understanding of programming software and infrastructure
· Comfort with changing technologies, languages, and process on the fly
· Coach and mentor cross-functional teams through design, mobilization, and delivery
· Utilize best practices and methodologies and apply prior experiences to deliver high-quality client work
· Operate across business and technical organizations
· Collaborate with your Coppei team, while personally owning and driving key deliverables
· Stay on top of emerging technologies, and partner with market-leading technology organizations to understand and leverage their products
· 6+ years of experience deploying and delivering new and optimized applications
· Experience with project management principles such as Agile and Scrum
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrated success working with and facilitating decisions across departments, including executive leadership
· Architect endorsements such as: Azure/AWS/GCP Certified Solutions Architect, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Data Professional (CDP), CompTIA ITF+, The Open Group TOGAF Certified, Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr), Service Oriented Architecture Certified Professional (SOA, SOACP)
· Project management and delivery endorsements such as: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Six Sigma Green Belt (ICGB), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Coppei Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $91,096.60 - $186,371.51 per year
Work Location: Remote
Posted this week
Learn how to network, prepare visa interviews and sure shot strategies to kickstart your career in the USA.