Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say “parking is our industry but people are our passion.” Our mission is to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
Annual Salary: $65k-$70k plus bonus
The Business Development Manager supports the Regional Vice President with opportunity outreach and sales for the North and South Carolina. The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying, ranking, developing and managing prospects and then successfully bringing the prospect through the sales pipeline to a successful close.
Principal Job Duties:
- Assist the region with the pipeline generation, underwriting, proposal, presentation, and transitions for new locations.
- Analyzing new business opportunities and competitor parking operations for revenue, expense and profit; and monitor, review, and analyze the market rate structures.
- Underwriting, building financial models and proformas.
- Maintaining and maximizing the Salesforce pipeline for the region.
- Building a pipeline of new business for the region.
- Partnering with various resources within the region for the preparation and timely submittal of proposals.
- Assist the operations team with the transition of all new locations added to the portfolio.
- Networking, developing and building client relationship, leveraging those relationships into deals. Developing a networking pipeline and reporting said pipeline.
- Working directly with the RVP, GMs and DOOs to ensure solutions are delivered to support internal and external client needs.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- With Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years in business role with proven track record.
- Without Bachelor’s degree, 6+ years in business role with proven track record.
- Experience structuring and consulting on projects for customers and clients.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and Office 365.
- Knowledge of SalesForce is preferable.
- Ability to develop sales strategies, value/benefit analysis and return on investment analysis.
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem solving.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers.
- Ability to network and cement client relationships in the field
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
- Ability to stand and walk for a during of 1-2 hours at a time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.