Description Job Description:
Leidos is looking for a Senior Software Developer position for a Sustainment Analysis Services Contract. Program provides sustainment support for over 10 Mission-Critical exploitation capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated Software Developers, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates must work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Leadership skills are highly desired. A software engineer who can support a system in sustainment for defect debugging and resolution, COTS/FOSS upgrades and general maintenance releases.
The candidate will be subject to a government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Primary Responsibilities:
- Design, Build, Test software upgrades and modifications
- Troubleshoot software and system issues in a SAFe Agile scrum team
- Use technical expertise to suggest environment and process upgrades
- Implement COTS, and other third party, product updates
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT or SVN)
- Experience with end-to-end Software Development experience
- Experience with Windows, Solaris and Linux OS (scripting, command line)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- COTS/FOSS upgrades
- Requires BS and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Software engineering and development experience with SQL
- Experience with replacing CORBA C++ services with brand new Java restful services
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Support software updates required to meet new customer requirements and updates to external interfaces, which requires updates to data ingest/parsing/cataloguing software in support of NGA exploitation requirements
Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.