As a Software Engineer in our non-qualified business area, you’ll work as a full-stack engineer, designing customer facing websites and writing API's that power them and positively impact our participant experience. This team works in a cloud environment, utilizing AWS services. If you are someone who loves to be creative to tackle solutions through technology in a pairing and mobbing environment- this is the role for you! You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own and design all software development layers of a solution. Conduct analysis and development, write accurate and clean code
- Participates in technical design of features and demonstrate design thinking and create solution architectures
- Provide technical advice and weigh in on technical decisions that impact other teams or the company at large
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines that test and deploy software, data, and infrastructure artifacts across managed environments
- Apply changes to follow security policies and standards
- Collaborate with highly skilled and motivated product-focused individuals
- Experiment with new technologies and practices to challenge the status quo and find creative solutions to complex problems
- Mentor and coach team members
Additional preferred technical experience:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree with a preference in a science, technology, engineering, or math related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of professional object-oriented or functional programming experience
- API experience
- Must have the desire to learn new technology and continuously grow
- Basic planning, problem-solving, analytical, decision-making and good communication skills required.
Salary Range Information
- Single Page Application Framework (Angular, React, etc)
Salary ranges below reflect targeted base salaries. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Salary Range
$69000 - $162000 / yearAdditional Information
This role offers the ability for in-office, hybrid (blending both office and remote work in a typical workweek), and remote work arrangements. You’ll work with your leader to determine which option may align best based on several factors.
We’ll consider talent at the next level with the right experiences and skills.
At this time, we're not considering candidates that need any type of immigration sponsorship now or in the future or those needing work authorization for this role. (This includes, but is not limited to students on F1-OPT, F1-CPT, J-1, etc.)
Nonimmigrant Workers and Green Card for Employment-Based Immigrants
Investment Code of Ethics
For Principal Global Investors positions, you’ll need to follow an Investment Code of Ethics related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
While our expertise spans the globe, we're bound by one common purpose: to foster a world where financial security is accessible to all. And our success depends on the unique experiences, backgrounds, and talents of our employees – individually and all of us together. Explore our core values , benefits and why we’re an exceptional place to grow your career.
Principal is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
LinkedIn Remote Hashtag