Overview EXL (NASDAQ:
EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability.
Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance.
EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com. Role & Responsibilities:
Solve complex problems, learn new skills, build expertise in areas of your interest. Design, code, test, debug, optimize, and document complex web/ middleware applications on cloud/ on-prem using www.clairvoyantsoft.com various appropriate technologies. Develop all layers of enterprise applications and get involved as per interesting DevOps activities to have end to end exposure. Provide direction and support to juniors to help their understanding of more complex software engineering. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent. Participate in Scrum with activities such as assisting QAs, perform code reviews, unit testing, research spikes, support company’s architectural standards, contribute in creating new standards supporting continuous improvement, etc.
You'll enjoy this role if you are…
- someone who likes solving problems, learning, and sharing knowledge along the way
- able to communicate effectively and collaborate with internal & external engineering teams
- comfortable under pressure and welcome new challenges
- a tech savvy engineer - willing and able to learn new skills, track industry trends
For a good fit, we are looking for
- Strong programmer with experience in Java & Microservices (Spring, REST ecosystem)
- AWS experience spanning areas such as cloud native application development and cloud migration, well-architected framework, & DevOps
- About 3+ years of experience in Java/ J2EE systems
- Good understanding & experience in
- Git, Jenkins, SonarQube and other developer productivity tools
- databases - Relational, non-relational, purpose-driven
- distributed systems and concepts
- Understanding of design patterns, common concepts such as cashing, transaction management, profiling, performance tuning, DRY, SOLID, KISS, TDD, and such
- It would be a plus to have front end experience
Java, Spring, REST, Microservices, AWS
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.