The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the equipment/building system monitoring, preventive maintenance, repairs and Capital Projects. Manage and assist the daily task of maintenance team to ensure all equipment and building systems are operating efficiently.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the management to plan and execute capital projects and implement and complete equipment and facility maintenance and repairs necessary to meet maximum production expectations.
- Provide solutions to daily maintenance and equipment malfunctions to keep factory and cannery operational.
- Maintain and restock parts and equipment used for facility equipment maintenance as necessary.
- Lead and direct maintenance crew to provide for proper function of plant equipment.
- Train and manage maintenance employees in the repair and maintenance activities related to machinery and facilities.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Prioritize the reduction of machinery downtime.
- Ensure plant safety levels meet and exceed regulatory standards.
- Control access to the facility and alert emergency personnel and provide power and utility information as needed.
- Support compliance to all Food Safety, PPE, and GMP standards, and all applicable rules and regulations.
- Assist in the safe and acceptable disposal of the product in the event of an emergency and non-emergency situation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and computer skills
- Extensive knowledge of the use of hand tools, power tools etc.,
- Extensive knowledge of Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical systems
- Ability to design, read and understand technical documents, drawings, and blueprints
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Compensation is based on experience and/or previous positions held
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Do you currently reside on the Big Island of Hawaii?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location