At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for Experienced Level Software Developers
to join our Cloud Data Analytics Platform Team in Seattle, WA.
Our team builds Boeing's single analytical data plane in Google Cloud Platform that serves as the foundation for data analytics capability of the company. The cloud-based infrastructure and self-services enable the company to operate in a more agile environment, responding to and anticipating analytics user and developer needs. This is a growing team, meaning you will help define the culture and processes with us as we build out the team together. A successful candidate will work with cutting-edge cloud architectures and help scale our data-driven platform. If you love designing, developing and running systems and infrastructure that will help analytics developers and users, then this is the place for you!Position Responsibilities:
This position has been identified as a virtual opportunity and does not require applicants to live in Seattle, WA. The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "U.S. Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "U.S. Person" includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Develop, integrate, and support a single Cloud platform architecture for analytics products that simplifies and drives the productivity of data scientists, data analysts, machine learning developers, and analytics solutions developers throughout the company
- Develop, integrate, and support cloud self-service data platform tools and services for data product teams including but not limited to, domain-agnostic data processing/pipeline tools; data API frameworks; business intelligence tools
- Develop, integrate, and support cloud self-service for analytics solution teams, including but not limited to, data preparation, model training, model deployment, and data visualization
- Develop enterprise-wide machine-learning(ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform, enabling compliant management of ML models while making it fast to get an ML model into production
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with Python, Java or Golang
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Linux or Bash
Typical Education and Experience:
- Experience in DevOps and Software Development such as building container applications (Docker, Kubernetes) and using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, Circle CI, etc) to deploy in production cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure)
- Experience in Data Analytics Development such as developing both batch and stream data pipelines with Apa
- Experience in Machine Learning Development such as developing ML training and serving pipelines using commercial platforms (Dataiku, Kubeflow, MLFlow, TFX) and/or cloud ML platforms (Vertex AI, AWS SageMaker, Azure ML)
- Experience in Data Science such as building AI models/solutions
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).Relocation:
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position.Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies. Shift:
This position is for 1st shift
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $75,600 - $140,400Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.