Clarion Safety Systems, a leader in safety, is seeking a results-driven digital marketer with advanced skills in technology, strategic thought and project planning to lead product and service development projects company-wide. This role is responsible for building and maintaining our high-performance digital platforms and services, as well as product development and optimization efforts, in alignment with Clarion Safety Systems’ strategy and objectives and within the given cost and resource constraints. Under the direction of the CEO and Director of Marketing, he or she will define, execute, and manage the digital portfolio – ensuring a consistent, effective customer experience across all channels. This role will work closely with internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, IT, Operations, and others as needed) as well as manage external partners and vendors.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Develop a deep understanding of Clarion Safety customers, personas, buyer’s journey, products, services, and key safety standards for our industry in order to integrate these concepts into our strategy, targeting ideal audiences.
- Along with the senior management team, help to define the short and long-term strategy for digital platforms and services, as well as product development efforts, followed by establishing and executing product roadmaps.
- Serve as key thought leader and subject matter expert in evaluating and implementing new digital technologies. This will include optimizing the online user and shopping experience across our main website and micro-sites using available customer data and insights.
- Synthesize data, research, and user feedback to ensure each platform reflects a strong understanding of users and the space
- Formulate pricing structures and strategies based on customer data inputs and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain current goals and KPI's for each product and platform. Implement tracking and reporting process.
- Plan, implement and manage the company’s digital platforms and services, specifically for two separate “business units”, including the following:
- Exploration and development of new services and tools
- Development of individual client-facing services/platforms
- Development and maintenance of back-end platforms
- Development and maintenance of micro-sites
- Development of technical collateral, and assisting with development of marketing and sales enablement collateral
- Plan, implement and manage the company’s digital product efforts across all digital channels, including the following:
- Amazon (including product database management and store optimization)
- Zoro, Digikey, and potentially other e-commerce platforms (including product database management)
- ClarionSafety.com site (including e-commerce-focused website optimization such as user experience improvements and up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, further development of online product customizer tools, product database management, and bringing new products to market based on competitive research and market analysis)
- Manage, maintain and update the product management tool with real time information, roadmap items, timing, scope, customer inputs etc.
- Assess and communicate project progress across stakeholder group
- Collaborate with External vendors, Engineering, Design, Marketing and Sales teams to plan, build, and launch high-quality experiences for end users
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage
- Plan, facilitate, and communicate project scoping, execution, and issue tracking
- Drive and participate in user-experience research to identify obstacles, improve ease-of-use and customer satisfaction
- Continually evaluate the timely adjustment of key strategies to meet changing economic and business environment conditions.
- Utilize sales planning and market research to accomplish ongoing analysis of competitive products, selling techniques, consumer research, marketing legislation, new products, pricing and distribution.
- Recommend and execute new products, product modifications, and/or improvements based on market research, consumer feedback, market knowledge, and sales personnel information.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree (marketing/digital marketing, business, or a related field).
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of web development, more advanced knowledge a plus.
- Competence and experience with content management systems and automated marketing platforms. Big Commerce and WordPress experience is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of web analytics tools and reporting. Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, including the ability to turn data and insights into online marketing initiatives.
- Experience with CRM, IoT, SaaS and related technologies/platforms.
- Demonstrated success launching enterprise technology solutions on-time and partnering with cross-functional and outsourced teams to achieve business goals.
- Substantial experience in ERP/manufacturing, with an end-to-end understanding of digital transformation of technology.
- Budget, project management and vendor management experience.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills (strategic, short- and long-term); strong prioritization, follow-up and follow-through skills to ensure completion of strategic plans, goals and objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively build rapport with a diverse team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 - $82,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote