Node.js, AWS Serverless, TypeScript, CI/CD, etc.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 - $210,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We are mid-size company (~100 employees) looking for experienced engineers to get involved in using healthcare's most dynamic technologies to support the revolutionary science of Genomics and Precision Health. As a mobile team, we are on a mission to make building parallel iOS and Android native apps more efficient and enjoyable. We are leveraging modern product management patterns (like Lean), team structures (like Full Stack Development), automation, DevOps strategies and cutting-edge technologies (like GraphQL and React Native) to advance this mission.
Join us and build consumer-facing mobile applications at scale (~3M downloads and growing fast!) that use machine learning, predictive analytics and connected devices to customize health care in ways never before possible!
Why join us?
- Above market salaries
- Flexible hours/schedule - Remote
- Equity in high-growth start-up (Equity is not in lieu of salary, we pay above market salaries)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO
- Whatever gear you need to be successful (new computer, headphones, fancy desk, etc.)
Is your background a fit?
- Builder who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks and with continuous delivery as an assumption
- 2+ years experience building service-oriented APIs and cloud services against AWS (required) - Preferable Lambda
- Fully understands the concepts of “Infrastructure as Code”
- Able to iterate with new technologies and approaches as their respective open source communities push them forward
- 2+ years experience working in Agile team environments, building and maintaining commercial software at scale
- Some experience implementing UI with React, React Native or other modern UI framework
- Some experience with DevOps automation with tools like Terraform
- Be familiar with phrases like "moving XXX to the left", "full-cycle developer", or "chaos engineering"
- Are tired of doing things the way they've always been done and aren't afraid of new technologies
- Experience working with open source projects. At least opening bugs, hopefully submitting fixes, and ideally publishing your own projects
- Knowledge of healthcare systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.