Work as the backup for our Frontend Lead, taking on the role as necessary, to provide oversight for our 5 chat-bot developers, contractors/vendors and work closely with the Product Owner.
Work closely with a variety of stakeholders like timeline-driven managers, sophisticated marketers, business partners, infrastructure engineers, the project backend team, and the project manager.
Provide lead assistance for chatbot flow design, production deployments, escalated debugging and troubleshooting, code reviews, and platform governance.
Build new or modify existing chatbot flows, which includes all implementation details.
Create QA test cases, and execute QA testing for the code of other developers.
Provide full production support for all deployed chatbots.
Work heavily within Jira for all project activities.
Create documentation for all developed code.
Strong foundation with Object-Oriented principles and coding patterns (e.g., S.O.L.I.D.).
Strong foundation with the software development life cycle via Scrum and Waterfall.
Strong experience with source control platforms, patterns and practices.
Strong experience reading/writing data from XML documents.
Experience working with SQL Server and MySQL DB Engines.
Experience writing, debugging, and tuning SQL code.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering/Science field, or at least 5 years of industry experience in software development.
2+ years of experience as a frontend developer, and preferably 1 year as a chat-bot developer
At least 6 months of experience managing contractors/vendors and leading a team of 2 or more developers(Frontend/Backend).
AIR offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected pay rangeof$80,000- $95,000.You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available. HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid Sick Time.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rent at AIR communities (certain exclusions apply, and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home appliances, and more.
- 10 hours of paid time annually to give-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership training, and performance improvement courses.
AIR values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Programmer, Location: DENVER, CO - 80217
- Code Review
- Contractor Management