WELLS FARGO TECHNOLOGY
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
Compliance, Legal, Audit & Regulatory Technology (CLAR) provides technology support and development for Legal & Data Controls, Compliance Risk & Audit, Financial Crimes, Front Office and Second Line Risk, Employee Compliance, Regulator Regulations, Market Surveillance, and Regulator Change Management.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Software Engineer in Technology as part of Compliance, Legal, Audit, and Regulatory Relations Technology. This engineer will support the Corporate Risk Intelligent Automation product in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) product area. The Intelligent Automation product encompasses both lightweight workflow and RPA with the goal of reducing the cost of manual work and improving risk management effectiveness. This Lead Software Engineer will design, develop, and support process automations using UiPath 2020 in an Agile setting.Position Responsibilities And Expected Outcomes
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large- scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ Years UiPath Experience
- 2+ years of automation experience
- 3+ years of agile experience
- UiPath Advanced RPA Developer certification
- RPA Experience
- Compliance risk management experience with financial institution
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
$133,300.00 - $237,100.00 AnnualBenefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Reference Number