Lead Software Engineer will be an integral part of IT Team that drives innovation and change! This is a flexible in-office role with a requirement to be based in the greater Denver area, Colorado.
What you get:
- Award-winning culture
- Environment where your voice is heard
- Forward thinking team
- Autonomy and Trust
- Lead the frontend team, for our chat-bot platform (Rulai), overseeing the build work of 5 offshore developers and mentoring the team to produce efficient, maintainable, robust and secure code.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Project Manager, and Backend Lead to ensure that product backlog items and sprint goals are well defined, and that project goals are being met.
- Collaborate with the Backend Lead, as well as business partners from marketing, operations, and IT Infrastructure to ensure that requests are being fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Drive the design of code, review code, review test cases, and enforce platform governance.
- Oversee production deployments and the timely response to production issues.
- Ensure sufficient documentation is created for all delivered solutions.
- Ensure all development activities are tracked in Jira using Scrum.
- Strong foundation with Object-Oriented principles and coding patterns.
- Strong experience writing, debugging, and tuning SQL code.•Strong experience with Scrum and SDLC.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering/Science field, or at least 4 years of industry experience in software development.
- At least 2 years of experience as a frontend developer that preferably includes building chat-bots.
- At least 6 months of experience leading a team of 2 or more frontend developers.
Candidates extended an offer will be required to undergo a drug screening that excludes marijuana testing.
AIR offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected pay rate of $85,000 - $110,000. You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available. HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid Sick Time.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rent at AIR communities (certain exclusions apply, and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home appliances, and more.
- 15 hours of paid time annually to give-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership training, and performance improvement courses.
AIR values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.