Careers at Solutran, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. We create direct spending solutions driven by our extensive financial tech experience to help those we serve be healthier, happier and more productive. Our platform helps members manage their health plans, supplemental benefits and rewards all in one place. You’ll have the opportunity to make it easier for consumers to manage their own health by making healthier products more affordable and their purchases streamlined. If you are a driven individual that thrives in fast-paced environments, values diversity and wants meaningful work that impacts the lives of many, then this is the team for you. Being part of an organization that makes healthier living easier for others leads to your life's best work.(sm)
As one of the fastest growing businesses within Optum, with more than 11 million consumers and providers currently under our umbrella, Optum Financial Technology is dedicated to improving both the health and productivity of those we serve.
One out of seven adults in the U.S. uses an Optum Financial product, not to mention we’re the largest Health Saving Accounts (HSA) provider and the 35th largest mover of money in the U.S. Our wide impact gives us a real opportunity to create financial technology that transforms healthcare for both consumers and providers alike.
So, what is it that makes us so unique? Well for starters, Optum Financial Technology is dedicated to helping people with not only their healthcare, but also their financial wellbeing. Our teams are fixated on transforming the experience for consumers and changing the way that people pay for healthcare. Here, innovation isn't just about creating new gadgets, it's about making healthcare financial data available wherever and whenever people need it—safely and reliably. We help members manage their own health in a more efficient, more affordable way and give our providers the flexibility they need to support their patients. #OFinTech
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assist in the execution of a strategic, comprehensive information security and risk management program (including strategy, policies, standards, processes, and guidelines) to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of information owned, controlled, or processed by the organization
- Conducting regular security reviews and provide metric risk reduction reports to leadership to identify, manage, and minimize security risks
- Facilitate in the implementation of and perform risk and cyber security operations utilizing a verity of tools and processes including monitoring of Solutran’s SIEM, vulnerability scanners, file integrity monitoring and other security systems
- Partner with the Solutran IT team to identify, manage, and minimize security vulnerabilities and provide relevant and timely remediation reports
- Facilitate and assist in reporting of security incidents and investigations of reported security incidents
- Respond to IT Security Compliance questionnaires and other Security Compliance requests from clients
- Review user access to ensure compliance with user access policy
- Review and update security processes, controls, and security incident response planning
- Ensure cyber security policies, procedures, and best practices are communicated across Solutran’s business functions and ensure compliance is enforced
- Assist in the facilitation and gathering of evidence for third-party audits, including SOC 2, HITRUST, PCI and other audits as requested by clients
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 1+ year experience with common security management tools
- Ability to link information security issues to broader business goals
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams while thriving in a fast-paced, growing company
- Solid process discipline in a continuous improvement environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with GRC
- Experience with Vulnerability management tools
- Experience/familiarity SIEM tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong attention to detail
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.