Imagine what we can INSPIRE with you
Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together.
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
The Associate Director of Project Management will be part of our Digital Insights Gateway Team within Moody’s Analytics and report to the Director of Project Management. The Gateway Team is spearheading the digital transformation of Moodys.com by streamlining Moody’s digital experience into a single Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform. The Associate Director of Project Management will be responsible for managing multiple AEM workstreams, directing the project’s end-to-end process, and ensuring smooth delivery of every AEM launch. To be successful in this role, you must be able to problem solve, handle change management without stress and pivot quickly. Showing up every day with a positive attitude, attention to detail and the drive for excellence!
- Support the Director of Program Management to drive the implementation phase of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Contribute to standardizing AEM delivery process and reinforcing it across the company.
- Direct multiple AEM website projects by assessing stakeholder readiness; coordinating pre-migration activities and orchestrating new development, site/content authoring and launch activities between internal stakeholders and external implementation consultants. Projects include ongoing migration, optimization, and new website development.
- Document project requirements and communicate project status to senior management
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions, as needed. Ensure efficient meeting cadence and agendas.
- Collaborate and lead with a positive outlook with cross functional teams such as branding, data, product management, technical leads, and developers.
- Work with the project team on a day-to-day level to ensure an efficient approach, timelines are closely tracked, and milestones are completed throughout the project lifecycle. Also, ensure solutions are insight driven and truly user-centric.
- Routinely track risks and create mitigation plans using strong problem-solving skills. Capable of appropriately flagging risks and blockers to the internal teams.
- Identify areas of scope change, and then able to assess deliverables and create a delivery plan accordingly.
- 6+ years of project management experience
- Undergraduate / bachelor’s degree required in a business-related discipline.
- Core capabilities around strategy, project management and delivery, understands business and digital strategy and can align delivery with business objectives
- Demonstrable experience in directing the implementation of an enterprise web platform specifically Adobe.
- Ability to lead and manage cross functional working groups.
- Must have a good understanding of agile methodologies.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Smartsheet, JIRA, Asana, and Confluence.
- Soft Skills:
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective communication
- Willingness to learn
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
For Colorado-based roles only: the anticipated base salary range for this position is $109,200 to $158,250, depending on factors such as experience, education, level, skills, and location. This range is based on a full-time position. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for annual performance incentive compensation. Moody’s also offers a competitive benefits package, including not but limited to medical, dental, vision, parental leave, paid time off, a 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, life, disability, and accident insurance, a discounted employee stock purchase plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.