Day to Day:
- Support and manage reporting and analysis activities related to the One Inspire Finance program
- Coordinate with Finance, Accounting, and IT to ensure that spend associated with approved initiatives and SOW’s are captured correctly in the General Ledger, AOP, and monthly forecasts
- Provide monthly variance analysis & narrative for budget vs. actuals. vs. forecast for relevant projects
- Prepare various “ad-hoc” analyses as requested by management.
- Track and report progress towards value creation targets where needed
- Support the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) & Chief Information Officer (CIO) in preparation of presentations related to the OneInspire Finance Program for the Board as well as internal Senior Management. Ensure the accuracy of all information and confirm that outputs meet our very high standards.
- Work in ambiguity with a goal of creating and establishing processes to be utilized by other team members as Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance or Accounting required.
- 3-5 years of corporate finance experience, focusing on the Income Statement (Actual / Budget / Forecast) as well as project-based management skills.
- Solid knowledge of P&L and Balance Sheet relationship and management. Ability to effectively multi-task projects with competing priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Power Point and strong Excel financial modeling skills are a must…to parallel strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience with Oracle Hyperion
- Experience working with a corporate restaurant financial team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sandy Springs, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Hyperion: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location