Looking for a Remote Senior Embedded Software Architect with 5+ years of experience in embedded C++
This Jobot Job is hosted by Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $160,000 - $200,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Based in IL, we specialize in the design and manufacture of hardware and software tools for vehicle diagnostics, scanning, and logging solutions. We are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Architect with 5+ years of experience in embedded C++ to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive salary!
- The opportunity to join an amazing team!
- Excellent benefits package
- 401k match
- Bachelor's or Masters' preferred in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in embedded C++ firmware development
- Familiar with the latest C++ OOP standards
- Experience with embedded Real Time Operating Systems
- Familiarity with the hardware development process
- Able to read and understand hardware schematics
- Write Embedded C++ firmware using the latest Object-Oriented Programming features
- Overlook the firmware development process
- You will be responsible for the firmware architecture for existing embedded devices, as well as helping develop new products
- You will be providing technical leadership to a team of firmware developers, as well as working with project stakeholders in order to define requirements and timelines
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Embedded C
- Embedded Computer
- Embedded Software
- Information Technology