This Jobot Job is hosted by Karyn Spies
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $180,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We've spent our careers building innovative tech companies. As company leaders, we know the highest impact decisions are hiring decisions. But we always found the process of hiring to be messy and difficult. We believe technology can transform that process and help companies and candidates make smarter and faster hiring decisions. But technology alone is insufficient.
Hiring is a very human decision for candidates, managers, and teams, and it requires a human touch to develop relationships and guide the process. That's why we're building a talent platform that combines powerful tech and the savviest recruiters—a platform not geared toward filling seats but building teams. And ultimately, a platform that gives every professional access to superior resources—advisors, technology, and data—to find their place on a team that inspires them to do their best work and help change the world.
Why join us?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team in our mission to support candidates, companies, and recruiters in what can often be a messy and difficult hiring process. We believe technology, when combined with a human touch, can transform that process and help make smarter and faster hiring decisions. You would be joining a talented group of engineers writing the code to make that happen.Job Details
Ideally you have experience working with our core tech stack. The backend is written in Python, using Django as the framework. The frontend is written in Typescript, using Angular and React as the frameworks.
We believe there is no such thing as a perfect tech stack and that skills are transferrable between them. We’re looking for really talented engineers who are open to learning and trying new things. If that sounds like you, we will happily onboard you to our tech stack.Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of one or more modern OOP languages (3+ years)
- Experience with a modern backend application framework and writing APIs for clients
- Experience with a modern SPA frontend application framework and building custom UIs
- Experience shipping performant and tested production software
- Experience writing internal technical documentation
- Experience designing and implementing a GraphQL schema
- Experience with other parts of our tech stack AWS ecosystem, Docker, Elasticsearch, gRPC, Redis
- Experience at an early-stage company
- Experience using Jira and working on an agile development team
- Experience with design collaboration tools like Figma and building reusable component libraries
- A portfolio or source code to share
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon Web Services
- Collaborative Softwares