Senior Software Engineers within the SDK team are responsible for developing platform and game features. The developers participate in all aspects of development, including gathering requirements, design, development, documentation, deployment and maintenance. They are essential for rolling out modern technologies used in the latest games. The developer will also act as a liaison to game studios for what the platform can do and how to get their game concept to work within the platform. Features and tools will need to be developed to fulfill the needs of game development. This position requires a good work ethic and the ability to self-start, self-regulate workloads, and work well in a group dynamic or independently.
location: DULUTH, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collaborate with game developers, technical artists, and product management to implement common game environment features and improvements.
- Critical analysis of existing graphical systems and recommend best practices for developing games with existing software and hardware constraints.
- Implement and optimize graphics pipeline for improved CPU & GPU performance along with memory management
- Profile and diagnose performance bottlenecks and suggest ways to improve specific premium games
- Keep up with latest cutting-edge rendering techniques and game engine features to apply withing slot gaming ecosystem
- Work closely with game engineers to develop user friendly APIs and product integration
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Software Engineer - Graphics (fully remote).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information
- provided by Dice
- .Net Framework
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Game Engine
- Hardworking And Dedicated