Calling all Senior Software Developer (TS/SCI)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per yearA bit about us:
We're the prime contractor on a program awarded to provide agile operations, adaptive maintenance, and minor enhancement services to support the maintenance, integration, and ingest of multiple business data sets into an analytic environment. This Intelligence Agency program is focused on human capital data, and also focused on activities to bring in other corporate business data sets such as; Information Technology, Cyber, Security, Financial, Contract, Customer Feedback, and Mission Management Activity. One goal for the program is to provide the Agency with the capability for a centralized authoritative data repository, refreshed automatically, from source systems of record and transaction databases along with a range of visualization tools for reporting and delivery to end-users.
Our Team consists of various experts within the IC that are highly focused on Cloud Architecture & Design, Data Architects & Scientists, Data Visualization Experts, User Interface & User Experience (UI/UX) Experts, Database Warehouse & Mining Experts, and Scrum Masters that will help achieve and mission objectives.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Job Description ***Must have a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
Senior Developer with experience in the design, deployment and support of a SQL based architecture as a foundation for a large data warehouse. Your role as a Senior Developer will be to work with the entire team to collect requirements, perform baseline performance captures, and optimize the future of the platform by designing and deploying a highly available, highly resilient SQL system in Amazon's JWICS version of AWS, called Commercial Cloud Service, or C2S. We support a data warehouse that ingests from 30+ separate data sources daily. Based on these data sets, our data warehouse provides the data that drives the analytics in use by the Data Scientists within the Agency.
Qualifications: ***Must have a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
Desired Core Skills:
- Data Ingest - Extensive experience in building data integration pipelines using a variety of tools (SSIS, WhereScape, Nifi, etc.) to perform the automated ingest of data from multiple data sources, including databases (Oracle, mySQL, Informix, MSSQL, PostgreSQL), flat files, and API-based targets.
- Programming / code development - use of programming and code to automate data ingest functions for the extract and load of data using SQL, T-SQL, java, C#, Python, etc.
- Cloud Native Data Management - Familiarity with cloud-native data warehousing capabilities, including RDS, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift, etc.
(optional) Big Data Toolsets - Familiarity with big data technologies, especially open-source projects such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, Casandra, Kafka, Storm, Pig, etc.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.