Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI delivers industry leading Signals Intelligence exploitation and Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW) products that enable our nation’s tactical warfighters to effectively utilize distributed grids of networked sensors, assets, and platforms to perform a variety of critical national security driven missions. We are looking for talented, passionate individuals who are excited about using state of the art technologies to build user-centric products with a profound impact to the US defense and intelligence community. We are seeking to grow our highly capable engineering teams to build the best products in the world.
What You'll Get to Do:
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of shipboard tactical SIGINT, and MULTI-INT solutions developed for multiple program offices within the Navy Program Executive Office (PEO) C4ISR & Space. These duties include serving as the primary customer interface for the program offices while developing and implementing strategies to grow the business. The Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of company contract performance including technical capability delivery, schedule, budget, and personnel management. The Program Manager will work closely with customers to develop their strategies to advance Navy manned and unmanned SIGINT and MULT-INT solutions. The Program Manager will guide and assist the customer in identifying mission needs, defining requirements, developing project plans, and offering solutions. The Program Manager identifies and pursues business development opportunities in the shipboard tactical SIGINT systems domain and works closely with senior company leadership, engineering management, contracts, and security personnel to define and offer solutions. The Program Manager will lead a cross-functional team of Assistant Program Managers, Program Analysts, Systems Engineers, and Subject Matter Experts to lead proposal, contracting, and execution activities. The ideal candidate will be proficient in several of these areas to achieve program objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of all technical, schedule, budget, and personnel requirements for all aspects of shipboard tactical SIGINT, and MULTI-INT solutions developed for various program offices within the Navy PEO C4ISR and Space and Naval Information Warfare Command areas of
- Serve as the primary customer interface for the program office while developing and implementing strategies to grow the business.
- Work closely with customers to develop their strategies and road maps for their Program of Record and Quick Reaction Systems
- Guide and assist the customer in identifying mission needs, defining requirements, developing project plans, and offering solutions.
- Identify and pursue business development opportunities in the shipboard tactical SIGINT systems domain and work closely with senior company leadership, engineering management, contracts, and security personnel to define and offer solutions.
- Lead a cross-functional team of Assistant Program Managers, Program Analysts, Systems Engineers, and Subject Matter Experts to deliver all required proposal, contracts, and execution activities.
- Manage all technical, schedule, budget, and personnel requirements for CACI’s Surface Navy Program.
- Serve as manager for Surface Navy contract(s), to include Sub-Contractors.
- Manage a cross-functional program team comprised of Assistant Program Managers, System Engineers, Program Analysts, and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
- Provide periodic program updates to the customer including quarterly program reviews capturing technical and program execution (milestone progress, expenditures, risks, etc.)
- Proactively identify risks, develop, and execute mitigation strategies and communicate to the customer.
- Form and foster customer relationships to develop strategy and plans to advance and grow the customer’s primary systems of record and future systems of record.
- Translate customer mission needs and opportunities into program strategies, plans, and requirements for execution.
- Coordinate with internal functional teams to identify staffing requirements to fulfill customer objectives.
- Lead proposal and contract activities including business and technical responses to customer requests for proposal, drafting of statement of technical objectives, drafting of proposal volumes, etc.
- Proactively coordinate across organizations and worksites to build collaborative relationships and assist the entire business group as a team to meet delivery objectives.
- Typically requires a degree (BA/BS) from an accredited university or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years work experience in a technical field related to Signals Intelligence or other MULT-INT technologies
- Typically requires 5+ years technical experience
- Prior experience with Navy programs, specifically IO and ISR capability development
- Ability to understand and effectively explain technical architectures and implementations associated with complex Multi-INT and distributed intelligence solutions to Customer Leadership and Subject Matter Experts
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including active listening, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- High degree of attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining cooperative, force multiplying relationships with peers within the company
- MS or PhD degree in electrical or computer engineering or computer science
- Experience interacting with government contracting and acquisition processes
- Experience running multi-objective, multi-disciplinary program
- Relevant subject matter expertise in Surface Navy Multi-INT systems.
- Experience managing program(s) with budgets greater than $10M/year
- Experience serving as the primary customer interface for a program, with responsibility for development, implementation, and execution of an overall strategy
- Experience with earned value management
- PMP certification
- Experience delivering mission capabilities through iterative development
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.