Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities.You Are
An inventor and a problem-solver. Curious and future-focused, you’re always looking to dive deep into new technologies and meaningfully apply them. But talking tech is only your second language. You rise above and beyond to constantly finding better ways for our government to work.The Work
- Experience with biographic matching and identity resolution, vetting analysis and watchlist encounter analysis.
- Experienced in query development and reporting, user interface design and development, mobile application development, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps, and Test automation.
- Experience and knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, Telerik DevCraft, JetBrains ReSharper, GitLab/Mattermostand SQL Server.
- Engage with diverse stakeholder groups and collaborating with system users to discover requirements.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Onsite location in Colorado Springs, CO
What you will need:
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience with how to optimize functionality when used in conjunction with a custom user interface
- Agile development environment experience OR enterprise-scale information technology project experience
- Hands-on/working knowledge in SQL Server or GitLab/Mattermost
- Experience with engaging diverse stakeholder groups, and collaborating with system users to elicit requirements
- Must be local OR willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs, CO area
- Experience with RESTful Services, Docker, Azure ContainerRegistry, OR Azure Web Apps
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: biographic matching and identity resolution, vetting analysis and watchlist encounter analysis, analysis of trends and patterns, query development and reporting, UI design and development, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) OR DevOps - Test automation.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, professional documentation.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $108,200 to $151,599 and information on benefits offered is here
- US Citizenship, no dual citizens
: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/local/total-rewardsCOVID-19 Update
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more hereEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.