ADD Systems is a leader in the petroleum software space. We are looking for candidates that want to make a difference and earn income helping our customers improve their business. The ADD Systems Sales Representative identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities in both new and established accounts. Manage account activity from prospecting and qualifying through contract negotiations, signing and post-sales support. 80% focus will be on generating net-new business with 20% of your time maintaining and growing relationships with existing accounts. Serves customers by selling ADD Systems software including but not limited to ADD eStore, ADD Energy E3 and ADD Atlas BI software products in on premise and/or ADD Cloud hosted SAAS environments.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, and proposals.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Maintain up to date records via company CRM tools, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and special events.
- Work with inside sales team to promote and target new opportunities.
- Facilitate in the administration of customer hardware support.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the software or petroleum, Propane or Convenience Store industries preferred.
- Consistent history of; Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, and Product Knowledge.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires travel to current and potential clients.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and with some overnight travel.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Optional Disability Insurance
- Optional Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Las Vegas, NV
- Phoenix, AZ
- Denver, CO
- Albuquerque, NM
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- B2B sales: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road