Immediately Seeking Talented Heavy Civil Project Manager!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kellie Hatcher
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 - $160,000 per yearA Bit About Us
Leading Heavy Civil Contractor with excellent culture and great reputation is seeking a talented Civil Project Manager with 10+ yrs experience overseeing heavy civil projects from inception to completion.Responsibilities
As a Construction Senior Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the complete execution of Heavy Highway & Heavy Civil projects.
You will manage a team of Project Manager’s, Project Engineer’s and associated field management. You will be responsible for the complete project, managing subordinates, subcontractors and the owner and their representatives.
Why join us?
The company has a great reputation with a strong and profitable history! Their civil projects are located throughout Phoenix and surrounding cities.
- Base salary - $130,000-$160,0000 DOE
- Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Company Vehicle or Allowance
The Construction Senior Project Manager position’s accountability includes, but is not limited to
- Project set-up
- Project Cost-Control
- Complete project oversight
- Project risk analysis
The ideal candidate will have
- 10+ years’ experience in Heavy Highway & Heavy Civil construction
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in managing projects in the $5M-100M range from cradle to grave
- Experience in managing self perform forces in mass excavation, underground utilities, and structures
- Full P&L responsibility on the projects assigned to you
- Exposure to DOT Construction Management
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.