- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
2+ years of experience leading process transformation initiatives
- 1+ years of experience leading programs or projects for recruiting or human resources
Job summary We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to own process transformation initiatives across the hiring workflow for Advertising, IMdB, and Grand Central (AIGC), Devices and Services, and Entertainment businesses. This program will be part of the multi-year body of work for Project Reset, which aims to improve Recruiter capacity through reduction of manual/administrative workload, resources (tools, information, and training) to increase Recruiter consultative subject matter expertise, and major transformation to hiring processes to provide more efficient and effective configurable workflows across the hiring lifecycle. The Senior PM will drive critical projects to move away from incremental improvements to truly scale and innovate as a global recruiting organization. This role will dive deep into the recruiting and hiring processes, experiences, and existing technical touchpoints to understand the current state and areas of opportunity for major process innovations. The Senior PM will play a key role in creation of and alignment to a new vision and roadmap for hiring processes. The Senior PM will build operational and change management plans for executing against the roadmap, including partnership with TA, business, and central team stakeholders. While the primary customers for this work will be Recruiters, we will also build for candidate and business customers as well. This position can be located in Amazon's corporate offices in Seattle, WA. Other USA corporate locations will also be considered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to partner with stakeholders and drive consensus toward mutual goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Experience integrating technical and programmatic solutions. Willingness to dive deep into the technical products Amazon is building, and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge.
- Quantitative background with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $115,600 - $160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.