- Designs and develops microservices using Java/Scala.
- Architect software applications based on the business requirements.
- Designs, develops, and implements software solusions using various AWS services including but not limited to IoT, Lambda, and S3).
- Researches new technologies, advancements, and industry improvements in order to stay abreast of the latest developments and enhance the success of the company.
- Develops solutions to account for scalability and optimization of performance.
- Evaluates new technologies; builds prototypes for continuous improvement.
- Writes clear, concise code in accordance with the Company’s development standards and best practices.
- Produces high quality production code in an agile environment.
- Reviews and tests code for easily observable logic errors, bugs, and ensures best practices are adhered to; standardizes and optimizes code as necessary.
- Advocates programming best practices and standards.
- Collaborates with product team to build new features and infrastructure.
- Collaborates with teams in deployment process; works with DevOps to create or deploy packages based on client's deployment automation guidelines.
- Participates in ongoing development, patching, and updating of released products through use of Agile process.
- Stores code in designated source control repository to assure safety and recoverability of production and pre-release code.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Master’s degree, a plus.
- Minimum eight (8) years of related work experience, and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been demonstrated/achieved.
- Experience with at least two (2) of the following AWS services – IoT, API Gateway, ECS, Relational Database Service, ElasticSearch, Lambda, SNS, and Virtual Private Cloud.
- Expert in developing Micorservices using any Java/Scala based frameworks
- Angular or any UI framework experience is a plus.
- AWS IoT experience is a Plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $165,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Java: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microservices: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote