C# Unity - Software Engineer - New AR Consumer Product
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Curt Weigel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:
In 2021 we shipped nearly 4,000 AR systems to 45 countries, including to major venues like Dave & Buster's.
We are now embarking on creating the consumer version.
You will be working on this core product.Why join us?
Challenge yourself with the latest design ideas and architectures.
Smaller company where you can work alongside CEO and senior leaders
Strong comp and EQUITY with benefits.
Must work on-site in North Austin (Near the Domain)Job Details
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and implementing embedded VR system features and capabilities of our gaming platform and application framework
- Architect, design, and develop headset software components (such as runtimes, SDKs, APIs) that empower the developer community
What skills we are seeking:
- A strong background with Unity and C#
- Must write efficient, clean, maintainable, and portable code
Nice to have:
- A background in Augmented Reality (AR) or Virtual Reality (VR) head-mounted displays
- Experience developing APIs, SDKs, and developer tools that serve as building blocks for developers and other engineers
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience developing low-level operating system components and subsystems on the Android operating system
The interview process is quick with 3 steps. The software team is small and agile. Must work on-site in North Austin (near The Domain)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.