Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Hartford, CT (Connecticut); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)Work Arrangement:
: is not available for this opportunity.Pay Range:
$83,500 - $179,100Bonus Potential:
69933The Role at a a Glance:
As a Project Manager for Lincoln Financial Distributors (LFD), you will provide subject matter expertise on complex product & process implementation initiatives. Working closely with key stakeholders across the enterprise, you will be responsible for executing new and enhanced product and process initiatives through launch readiness including positioning, promotion, and project management.What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Leading go-to-market efforts for complex product/process implementation within LFD, utilizing forums such as Product Workgroups, Ready to Sell, etc. to ensure deliverables are met.
- Partnering with Manufacturing, Distribution, and key stakeholders across the organization to create and communicate critical milestone calendars and track go-to-market action plans in support of implementation.
- Improving product/process implementation experience for Sales and Relationship Managers by identifying process improvements and providing training/resources when needed.
- Leading discussions and offering subject matter expertise to Relationship Managers in expediting necessary approvals/adoptions within key strategic firms.
- Representing LFD and leading various product/sales application enhancement committees and projects.
- Providing direction and subject matter expertise on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders.
- With Distribution needs in mind, reviewing complex program materials for any potential questions or concerns.
- Directing and enhancing organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Identifying and directing the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit.
- Conducting post-mortem / after action review as needed to solicit and share launch readiness feedback in support of all complex product/process implementations.
- Serving as subject matter expert contact for Sales and Relationship Management teams post rollout.
- Carrying out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complying with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remaining current in profession and industry trends.
- Making a positive contribution as demonstrated by making suggestions for improvement and continuing to learn new skills, procedures, and processes.
- Performing other duties as required.
- 5 – 7+ Years relevant job experience that directly aligns to the specific responsibilities of this position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment; Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What’s it like to work here?
- Previous experience with Project Management preferred
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.What’s in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Hybrid/Home : Employees will work from home on average more days per week.Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
About The Company
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes
magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s
Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Sign up for email alerts at http://newsroom.lfg.comBe Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at email@example.com if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.Additional Information
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.