About this role :
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Information Security Engineer...
In this role, you will :
- Lead computer security incident response activities for highly complex events
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security
- Review and correlate security logs
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Lead a team to achieve objectives
Required Qualifications, US :
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following : work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in at least two preferably more DBMS experience in MongoDB, EDB PostgreSQL, Yugabyte or Oracle
- 5+ years of experience in database security, database administration, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of scripting experience using Windows PowerShell, Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java or PL-SQL
- Azure cloud certification and hands-on experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in information security tools and technologies
- 5+ years of experience in combination of database masking, database monitoring or Database Vulnerabilities
- 5+ years of experience process definition, assessment and documentation
- Experience in Azure / Oracle / AWS Cloud
- Knowledge and understanding of Big Data
- Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment or audit
- Experience with Database authentication tools, database firewall and Encryption is preferred
- Experience with Azure services for database servers and instances
- Experience in Azure Arc hybrid and multi-cloud environment
- Understanding of cloud authentication (AWS and GCP) for managed database instances
- Good understanding of NIST and CIS Database Security standards
- Familiar with data security frameworks and standards such as PCI, ITIL, COBIT, ISO 27001
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
New York, NY total Base Pay Range : 111,100.00 - 197,500.00 USD Annual
Looking for highly a motivated individual that has experience in implementation and management of database security products in a large database environment to be part of a team of database security engineers.
This position will implement, develop and test database security tools and processes to provide controls and security in the database environments.
Provides implementation, monitoring and supporting of the data protection and database auditing tools. This position works closely with the database and security engineering teams for requirements gathering to turn them into effective processes, alerting and reporting solutions.
This role will allow learning and growth on our database platform and security technologies.
$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.
They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions.
There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US : All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Last updated : 2022-07-24