This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eddie Bellanca
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is a health reward and engagement company that empowers plans to improve member health through smart rewards and incentives. Our well-being solutions are designed to provide a highly personalized experience for each individual throughout their wellness journey. By leveraging data-driven approaches and proven behavior change methodologies, we're able to guide each user from initial health assessment to the finish lineall while achieving personal well-being goals and addressing health risks.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that project delivery objectives are achieved in accordance with established business goals and requirements.
This role will work closely with all business and technology departments to coordinate and track numerous technical and non-technical tasks related to project scope. In this role, you will have the opportunity to facilitate and direct activities to deliver projects according to established time, scope and quality objectives while managing issues, risks and dependencies throughout. Experience in healthcare/health plan industry is beneficial.Why join us?
Competitive base salaries, full benefits (medical, dental, vision), and company paid STD/LTD benefits.
401(k) with match and 100% vested on first day of contribution.
Equity - we offer stock options that are vested over a four-year period.
Fully remote OR Hybrid work model! Whatever works best for you and your family works for us!
Generous Universal Parental Leave.
18 PTO days and 18 Paid Holidays.
1-week companywide paid shutdownJob Details
- Collaborate with other Product and Engineering team members of mixed disciplines to design and execute effective testing strategies
- Document all quality-related findings in a manner that's supportive of the existing Product and Engineering SDLC
- Develop a deep and nuanced understanding of the technology stacks that you work on
- Expand our existing testing automation capabilities and test coverage
- Proactively identify problem areas in code and data upon inspection
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to be both independent and highly collaborative
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or an equivalent in working experience
- Demonstrated experience with automating tests with tools such as Capybara, Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, Puppeteer, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working with REST APIs and the testing of them
- Current proficiency in SQL and in working with transactional databases
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly-automated and -disciplined development environment with tools like GitHub, TeamCity, and modern IDEs (VS Code, IntelliJ, WebStorm)
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment and working with supporting tooling such as Pivotal Tracker, Jira, Rally, or Trello
- Proactively learn new skills, concepts, programming languages, and technology stacks with a strong bias toward action and pragmatism
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.