DP World treats its employees well, offering 38 days of paid time off per year, and a flexible, collaborative, open environment.
About the Company
We are the leading provider of worldwide, end-to-end supply chain & logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to develop interfaces for our customer facing web apps.
- Develop new features using Front End frameworks
- Be an active participant in defining the application look and its functionality
- Build reusable code and components
- Optimize our applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop and maintain applications based on UI guidelines to ensure pages are standards-compliant, universally accessible, and cross-browser compatible
- Participate in research, planning, and brainstorming with development and project teams
- Passion for creating intuitive, efficient, scalable web interfaces
- Able to solve difficult software and UX problems with some ambiguity.
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns.
- Can articulate the risks and benefits of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and toolsets.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Why work for us?
- End-to-end ownership, autonomy, creativity, and transparency. Learn and grow from a fast-paced environment with lots of self-directed research, experimentations and cost/benefit assessments.
- Noticeable global impact. You will see the industry evolving, with your team at the cutting edge of that growth.
- Work closely with customers and product owners, solve interesting real-life business problems, and see your impact at global scale.
- Flexible working schedule and open-door environment
- Generous 25 PTO days, plus 13 fix or floating holidays
- Competitive pay (money isn't everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium) for your entire family
- 401(k) with generous company contribution
- Generous transportation stipend to make your commute a breeze
- Volunteer opportunities around worldwide locations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $94,982.57 - $182,192.64 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Angular or React: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations