- Architectural Design experience
- Strong Revit experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Architectural and/or BIM Project Management
- Any Glass or Glazing experience is a plus
- Experience with façade and/or glass panel systems
- Scheduling software (MS Project, Primavera or ProCore)
- Understanding of Gantt Charts
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate effectively with team members, clients, architects & engineers within Traditional Project Delivery Methods, Design Assist and Integrated Project Delivery arena toward healthy and constructible envelope designs that meet project expectations.
- Attend required meetings and conference calls as main point of contact during design assist.
- Work with vendors to develop systems most appropriate to meet architects design intent and performance specification
- Assist with developing, managing and executing project estimate within budget.
- Manage project documents including submittals, cost tracking and closeouts.
- Execute project scope as planned, budgeted and scheduled.
- Develop and maintain overall project scope-specific schedule of activities and durations.
- Communicate effectively with subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, manufacturers and project partners to ensure efficient performance and project delivery.
- Maintain professional and positive relationship with internal and extended project team members.
- Facilitate field activity coordination with established project guidelines and quality control/assurancemeasures.
- Proficient with the following Software:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Adobe Suite/Acrobat and/or Bluebeam Revu
- Autodesk Revit
- Scheduling Software (Gantt, Primavera)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of exterior building and façade systems
- Familiar with Lean methods of project delivery
- Adept at navigating and interpreting architectural blueprints and specifications
Health, Vision & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay
Design Hire is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Employment Eligibility if hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Akron, OH 44312: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Revit: 2 years (Required)
- Project management: 2 years (Required)
- Project scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Required)
- Architectural design: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location