If you're a Security Engineer and looking for your next role, please apply here!
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Conducts comprehensive technology research to evaluate potential vulnerabilities in information systems
- Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates information system solutions, architectures, and security throughout the systems development life cycle
- Tests, implements, deploys, maintains, and administers the infrastructure hardware and software
- Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design
- Handles the full range of security issues including network and system architectures, firewalls,
- IDS/IPS, proxy, data traffic analysis, flows and performance, and network access controls
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SECURITY ENGINEER
- Network Security
- Professional Engineer
- SECURITY ANALYST
- FIREWALL ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information