Technical Project Managers in the Biotech, Pharmaceutical space take a closer look!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jenner Wiggins
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a Biotechnology company that develops the base ingredients for pharmaceuticals. We contribute to the discovery and development of innovative medicines that help to treat, and even cure, patients for a variety of diseases!Why join us?
Vision, Dental, Health!
Collaborative Team Environment!Job Details
As our Project Manager you will focus on the transfer of large scale production process and equipment from Europe to our California facility. The primary function for this role is to implement project management practices at our California facility for capital projects. Additionally, the project Manager will manage start up process and ensure that all employees and other Engineers associated with the equipment can effectively work the large scale system as well as trouble shoot repairs.
- GMP Knowledge
- Pharmaceutical Drugs Equipment Manufacturing
- Managing Large Capital Equipment Projects
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Transfer proprietary manufacturing technology from Europe to California.
- Implement and build manufacturing infrastructure to mirror our European facility.
- Lead cross-functional teams (Quality, Production, Facilities, Engineering), preferably in a strong-matrix environment
- Develop and train employees on utilization of maintenance schedule for new equipment
- Support the Engineering Manager on capital projects for facility remodeling and expansion
- Perform activities associated with the design and qualifications of the new and existing equipment used in a manufacturing plant
- Create new process and equipment drawings based on specifications and standards
- Act as the lead project manager for the design and construction of new plant expansions and plat-related capital projects
- Perform process development studies for new and existing projects. Write summary reports to support the process development data
- Write standard operation procedures, standard test procedures, master batch records and other related GMP documents
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, or Biotech Engineering
- Work experience in GMP-related capital projects
- Knowledge of cGMP, pharmaceutical manufacturing methods and engineering principles
- Capital project experience pertaining to new GMP laboratories, facility related equipment (AHU, dehumidifiers, chillers), cleanroom and lyophilizers, as well as controls and automation associated with these activities
- Technical knowledge of processes, equipment, and utilities (batch processing, tank, filtration, lyophilization, purified water systems etc.)
- Strong MS Suite skills, particularly MS Project, Sharepoint, etc.
- Ability to effectively organize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment
- Ability to lead engineering teams in project management practices and assist engineering manager in developing site-wide procedures regarding managing capital projects
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.