seeking a talented Lead Engineer, Full Stack (CMS) will provide solution design, development, and support of applications and environments steeped in .Net, Angular, NodeJS, REST API’s and SQL Server by helping to launch and support the next generation CMS digital platform that’s the future of our company. This is an extraordinary opportunity to lead and utilize your problem-solving and coding skills to develop our headless digital experience platform, personalization and content infrastructure.
- Must have experience as a lead with deep hands-on experience delivering and implementing a cloud-based CMS.
- Experience in one or more of the following platforms and capabilities: Content personalization preferably with CMS solutions like Sitecore, Sitefinity, Bloomreach.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming and Model View Controller for .NET Core.
- Understanding the importance of applying taxonomy rules will be necessary to organize and classify content.
- Designs, develops, and implements effective, intuitive user interfaces for applications, APIs, and Web properties.
- Provides technical solutions and innovative ideas to the business and internal clients.
- Understands browser specific compatibility issues as well as the benefits of the various design methodologies.
- Researches and remains current on industry trends relating to Web accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies to drive and evangelize best practices.
- Responds rapidly to continuous changes and troubleshoots issues as they arise.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in Web presentation technologies (e.g. REST, JSON, XML).
- Translates design requirements and specifications into robust high quality code implementations.
- Performs code unit tests and demonstrates the ability to properly validate functionality of work produced.
- Writes and maintains computer code, programs, and specifications documentation.
- Communicates the status of projects regularly and in a clear and concise way.
- Works independently with limited supervision as well as within a team environment.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience developing with traditional and headless content management systems (CMS), such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, and Bloomreach.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- Solution design and development lead role experience is a must.
- Experience developing utilizing DevOps/Agile SDLC, Testing, and CI/CD required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Leadership: 3 years (Required)
- Content management systems: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations