100% Remote Software Developer with Python needed for Series C - $125M Biotechnology company
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:
Founded in 2015, we are a Series C Biotechnology company that has raised over $125M in funding and are becoming a world leader in precision oncology dedicated to transforming cancer care. Our team of scientists, engineers and problem-solvers are dedicated to helping healthcare providers to provide actionable insight to the lives of cancer patients.
We are currently looking to add a new Backend Engineer to our growing engineering team. The Backend Developer will be major contributor moving forward.
If you feel this position could be a fit, do not hesitate to apply today.Why join us?
You will be part of a fast-growing company with a world class, disruptive Oncology product helping saves around the world. You will be joining a team of smart, fun, driven people, in a position with a lot of opportunity to learn and grow.
- Competitive Base Salary - $120,000-$160,000
- Work From Home
- Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Excellent PTO
- Full-Time Position, Stable/Growing Company
- Modern Environment
- State of the Art Technology
- Excellence in one or more of the following: React, MySQL, Postgres, OAuth, AWS, CI/CD, infrastructure as code (no one is a master of all).
- Genomics, biotech, or healthcare domain knowledge (e.g. HL7, FHIR, EMR, NGS, FDA Approval) is nice-to-have but we don't expect batteries to come included.
- Preference working with back-end development, data engineering, infrastructure, and operational work but also willing to roll their sleeves up and work with front-end development, when necessary.
In addition, expertise in one of the following is desired with interest in learning additional skills:
- Docker & container deployment strategies
- AWS (in particular, EC2, ECS, SQS, SNS, RDS, & Lambda)
- Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Python and related web frameworks, i.e., Flask/Django
- Postgres or MySQL and optimizing database schemas
- Infrastructure as Code using Terraform or a similar tool
- Familiarity with healthcare software and compliance concepts i.e., Safety managing PHI, HL7, FHIR, EMR's, i.e., Epic & 21 CFR Part II compliance desired, not mandatory
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.