Excellent Benefits and Work/Life Balance!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kellie Hatcher
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $130,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We are a leading heavy civil contractor based in Utah urgently seeking an experienced Heavy Civil Project Manager. Our family owned company is built upon reputation and success with years of integrity, customer service and our vast knowledge of the industry. We strive to achieve trust among the field to the owners to create long lasting relationships and products we can be proud of.
Why join us?
Our team values working together toward a common goal through communication, teamwork, and trust. We value you and pay a competitive salary, generous benefits and professional development training.Benefits
- Salary $100,000-$130,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Company Vehicle or Allowance
The Project Manager will be handling several projects or one large project from cradle to grave, managing the entire construction process with full project P&L responsibility.Requirements
- 4 years of heavy civil / heavy highway construction experience.
- Mass excavation, underground utilities, paving and structures experience.
- Experience in Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft Project.
- 4-year degree, ideally Engineering or Construction related.
- Ability to manage a team building $10M-$100M heavy highway/heavy civil projects.
- Heavy Highway DOT experience.
Must have experience with the following
- Full project oversight
- Project costs and budgets
- Change orders and potential claims
- Project CPM scheduling
- Pay applications
- Subcontractor management
- Project personnel management
- General overall Owner/GC correspondence
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.