Job Number: R0147683
University, Software Engineer ConsultantThe Challenge:
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will have a positive impact? As a software engineer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build and improve technology from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a technical specialist who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, and identify needed system improvements. Using a variety of technical skills, you’ll work with the development team to build technical solutions for our clients. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the world for the better. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Empower change with us.You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with one of the following programming languages or frameworks: Python, GoLang, Java, C, C++, Spring, React.js, Node.js, or Angular.js
- Experience with using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle methodologies and associated activities
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Scheduled to obtain a Bachelor's degree by Summer 2022
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms and operating systems
- Knowledge of databases, including SQL or Oracle
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, IT, or a related field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Compensation:
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $70,000 to $80,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
- Experts in virtually every field
- A culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- Opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.