About This Role
This position will be part of a Team that does the evaluation and certification of data protection technologies along with production support responsibilities. Candidates must have intermediate to advanced systems engineering experience in medium to large Enterprise environments. Must have extensive experience with Azure and GCP Cloud platforms. Must have extensive experience with Linux Server operating systems, and kubernetes as well as overall containerization practices. Experience with engineering and end to end management of Cloud HSMs/BYOK/data protection/encryption solutions. Need to be capable of creating technical/engineering documentation and have excellent written and oral communication. Must have extensive experience with Terraform and automation practices. Participates in interactions with encryption technology vendors - helps to ensure vendor product engineering is in line with the objectives and security requirements of Wells Fargo and coordinates with the vendor support team to ensure issues impacting Wells Fargo are resolved quickly and effectively. Participates in interactions with technical, engineering and non-technical partners across the Enterprise for technologies listed above.In This Role, You Will
Required Qualifications, US:
- Fluent with terraform and other scripting languages and best practices/ procedures for automation
- Knowledge and understanding of Python, PowerShell, and Shell scripting
- Extensive security experience with Azure and GCP cloud platforms including data encryption, Kubernetes, BYOK and cloud HSM's.
- Perform deep-dive evaluations of encryption and other data protection technologies
- Need to be capable of creating technical/engineering documentation and have excellent written and oral communication.
- Participate in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex data protection technologies on Azure and GCP Cloud platforms.
- Participates in interactions with encryption technology vendors - helps to ensure vendor product engineering is in line with the objectives and security requirements of Wells Fargo
- Work with partner Engineering Teams on identification and remediation of security vulnerabilities, and may also conduct risk assessments of Infrastructure to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Performs access, configuration change and health monitoring of cloud and on prem HSMs, which may include reviewing logs, writing scripts for automation of tasks and taking other technical actions required to keep Infrastructure healthy and highly available.
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent
- 4+ years of scripting experience with Terraform, and PowerShell or Bash/Shell
- 4+ years of experience with or strong conceptual understanding of encryption or related data protection technologies in the cloud
- 4+ years of experience with security technology product evaluation, proof of concepts, & testing with Azure and/or GCP Cloud Platforms.
- Experience in Information Security Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with both Business/Management and Technical/Engineering resources
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
- Experience with engineering and support of Thales, Utimaco Atalla and FutureX technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of technology server: file encryption technology, encryption key management and information security policies
- Knowledge and understanding of implementing infrastructure upgrades, security patches, or version upgrades
- Certified in Azure and GCP Cloud
- Knowledge and understanding of cryptography and key management
- Digital certificate management experience
- BYOK management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of leveraging and administering digital certificates, and keys for authentication and encryption
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Customer service experience
- Experience facilitating meetings with team members in various remote locations
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work on-call as assigned
$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 AnnualBenefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Reference Number