Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an Java Backend Developer to support a government program located in Washington, D.C. with the ability to work fully remote. The Java Backend Developer will be responsible for pioneering modern applications and expanding on clients' current processes.
Responsibilities for Java Backend Developer:
• Develop Java based frameworks for complex data processing.
• Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment
• Support production application - investigate and resolve production inquiries and issues
• Develop understanding of application processes, coding standards, and performance standards.
• Learn existing and new processes and technologies
Qualifications for Java Backend Developer:
• 5+ years' experience with Agile Methods
• 5+ years' experience with Java Programming Language
• Experience with Spring Boot/Batch
• Experience with Oracle and Agile Spring Team
• Cassandra and Kafka preferred
• Bachelor's degree Required
• Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance (interim clearance provided prior to start)
Compensation for Java Backend Developer:
• $120,000 to $135,000 depending on experience
• Cigna Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Federal Holidays, 401k provided through ADP, ability to work fully remote
Work Authorization : Per Government customer guidelines, candidates must be a US or Current Green Card Holder
Java Back End, Backend, Backend developer, Kafka, Cassandra, Spring, Springboot, Springbatch, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Batch, Boot, Agile, Oracle, frameworks, Washington D.C. , D.C., Washington, District of Columbia, telework, work from home, remote, fully remote, WFH, Agile Spring Team, Spring Team.