At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Software Engineer in technology as part of
Wealth Investment Management Technology. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Technology is seeking a Software Engineer to develop an innovated financial product by utilized modern technologies: Angular, API Gateway, Micro Service, MongoDB, and Cloud and OpenFin integration.In This Role, You Will
Required Qualifications, US:
- Participate in product development associated with the technology domain, including design, development, enhancement, and deployment efforts
- Identify opportunity for service quality and availability within the technology domain environment
- Review and analyze technical assignments or challenges that are related to low to medium risk deliverables and that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternative technology domains
- Present recommendations for resolving issues or may escalate issues as needed to meet established service level agreements
- Exercise independent judgment while also developing understanding of given technology domain in reference to security and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with technology colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of development experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C#, C, or .NET
- 1+ year of microservices development experience
- 1+ year of experience with in-memory databases such as Redis, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Git or GitHub experience
- Experience troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure)
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence
We Value Diversity
- 550 S 4th St. - Minneapolis, MN 55415
- 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC 28262
- 150 E 42nd St. - New York, NY 10017-5612
- New York Salary Range Annually: ($76,300 - $135,700)
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Reference Number