About this role :
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that has experience with directory server solutions to join our dynamic team.
This team member’s responsibilities will include the installation, configuration, administration of the PingDirectory Server Suite and CA Directory solutions.
Additional tasks include the installation, testing and deployment of new versions of software, hotfixes and security fixes.
Architecting secure LDAP solutions to meet business requirements. Installation, configuration and use of the SLAMD tool to execute performance testing.
Provide consultancy in planning, testing and documenting environment changes which include new integrations as well as the existing environment.
Will be actively involved in Audit-related activities and provide second level troubleshooting of PingDirectory Server Suite and CA Directory.
In this role, you will :
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security
- Review and correlate security logs
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications :
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following : work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of experience managing one or a combination of the following : PingDirectory, UnboundID or Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
Desired Qualifications :
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and solid knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO) experience
- GitHub experience
- Experience with Ansible automation tool
- Splunk experience
- CA Directory hands-on administration
- Experience in evaluating other brands of Directory Server (such as OUD, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, RedHat Directory, etc.)
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with VMware containers and Cloud Hosting
- Experience working in an environment utilizing Agile methodology and processing workflow using Jira tool.
- Experience with GitHub, Ansible automation and orchestration (or similar tools including Chef or Puppet), Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI / CD)
- Virtual directory services experience
- Overall configuration, troubleshooting, patch application, configuring replication, schema management, ACI management, encryption, patch application, etc.
of directory server solution
- Familiarity with directories password policy configuration
- Demonstrated technical ability to make performance / tuning recommendations for directory
- Demonstrated ability to document procedures for other engineers to follow
- Excellent communication skills working with development, production and application teams for multiple lines of business
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to address real-time production issues and restore service from an operations stand-point
- Ability to make audit-related assessments, document changes needed, deploy feasible audit-related changes
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of technical leadership including : strategic and enterprise architectural direction for an organization
Job Expectations :
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work on call as assigned
$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.
They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions.
There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US : All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Last updated : 2022-07-24