sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The successful candidate will play a critical role as Software Developer who is defining, designing, and implementing applications mainly to monitor and proactively manage the compliant state of Wells Fargo Technology Infrastructure Core Engineering asset classes including Distributed Servers, Storage, Mainframe, Midrange, Database, Network and Data Center. The candidate will bring in previous hands-on experience in application development to deliver innovative yet practical solutions to the organization with a heavy focus on automating, integrating, and augmenting current tools to enable a fully-integrated, real-time collection and enrichment of data through APIs and web services to support this mission allowing the enterprise to effectively manage safety and soundness compliance variables and controls throughout the end-to-end asset lifecycle including patch compliance, vulnerability management, configuration drift management, data attribute quality, asset configuration accuracy and lifecycle currency.
The candidate must exhibit the ability to communicate ideas to all levels of the organization and must be capable of mentoring and overseeing junior developers. Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to apply core development principles, practices, and procedures to the development of various type of applications. The ideal candidate will be a forward thinker, passionate technologist and expert in modern software automation technologies, APIs and web services, and must be comfortable being at the forefront of a rapidly innovative software automation landscape and have the experience to operate across the enterprise technology infrastructure thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs; and working on complex problems.Key Responsibilities
Required Qualifications, US:
- Providing technical consultation/coaching while actively design & develop end-to-end automated software solutions capable of interfacing and integrating with in-house developed and vendor developed solutions and plug-ins via APIs and web services
- Successful execution and delivery within time lines of software development projects utilizing agile methodologies and DevOps/CICD tools.
- Automating asset (servers, databases, routers, switches etc) monitoring & remediation processes
- Gathering & translating requirements into end-to-end automated software code for new or existing solutions and projects
- Participating in system and unit testing tasks as assigned
- Assuring quality, security, and compliance requirements are met
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing process solutions for automation
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, UDeploy (Urbancode Deploy) or a combination of both
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of experience with cloud technologies
- A Master's degree or higher in operations research, applied statistics, economics, computer science, electrical engineering or a related field
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database concepts, querying, data warehousing, ETL process, requirements gathering and/or decision support tools
- Knowledge and understanding of operational risk management or compliance methods
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 AnnualBenefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Reference Number