Embedded Software Leader w/ extensive ISO 13485 environment experience needed NOW!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: JR Denning
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $145,000 - $165,000 per yearA bit about us:
We're a medical device manufacturer for breathing devices and we're adding a Sr Principal Software Engineer to our team in Irvine. We are expecting this person to be on-site 1-2 times per week, OR 1-2 times per month depending on the quality of the candidate and location. You are working hands-on with devices so you need to be local enough to get on site in person.
We pioneered breathing technology and we're adding a candidate with real-time systems software development experience, to our growing team in Irvine! We would like this person to come on site 1-2 a week, or 1-2 times a month depending on their location in Southern California.Why join us?
- Competitive base salary contingent upon relevant experience ($145-165K range)
- 10% bonus
- Full suite of benefits
- Recognized leader in the Respiratory Diagnostics, Ventilation, and Anesthesia Delivery & Patient Monitoring market segments. Largest pure-play company of its kind.
To be successful, you will need:
- Previous experience within ISO 13485 regulated enviornment
- Experience with scripting languages, such as C/C++, Lua, Python
- Familiar with Waterfall and Agile processes
- Ability to select appropriate software design methodologies (Structured, OO, Functional) for given tasks or projects.
- Demonstrate ability to design software using real-time systems.
If this matches your background, please apply now!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.