Build out a real time AI driven world events sensor product - 100% work from home
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Charles Simmons
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $250,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a real time event alert system AI company focused on applying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing to to the unlimited data available on social media, radar, satellite imagery, seismic activity, oceanic monitoring, and all things sensors. The mission is to alert interested parties to real time news worthy events that can be applied to everything from threat detection, predictive analytics, finance, and more.Why join us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a late stage, well established AI product shop working on challenging engineering projects from scratch in both an R&D and production setting.
- 100% telecommute available
- competitive salary ($150-250k)
- comprehensive health care, vision, and dental insurance options
- potential for equity
The Senior Software Engineer will report into the AI Engineering Department, and be responsible for building out scalable intuitive web applications that utilize and make sense of massive sets of data. Initially the role will be more focused on UI design and implementation but on a longer time line will very much be full stack and full lifecycle.
- Experience delivering customer facing software products
- TypeScript, React, Redux
Nice to Have:
- gRPC, GraphQL, microservices, protobufs
- Python API frameworks like FastAPI, Flask, Django
- Experience with task orchestration frameworks such as Apache Airflow, AWS Step Functions, or Dagster
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.