Overview EXL (NASDAQ:
EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability.
Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance.
EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 32,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
Duties and Skills
- Provides support for program planning, execution, tracking, communications, and reporting for multiple high priority cross-functional projects
- Works with multiple teams to estimate, plan, execute, and deploy program deliveries
- Manages time, budget, and scope across multiple projects
- Drives consolidation and manages multiple work streams into one cohesive program
- Identifies, tracks, and escalates issues and risks to program success
- Solid understanding of Scrum and Agile best practices
- Strategic thinking capability balanced with tactical and implementation/execution skills
- Strong customer relationship management focus with an ability to demonstrate experience and ability to build relationships with clients at a senior level
- Experience of international or multi-cultural environments is a plus
- Understanding of IT landscape from business applications perspective is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in program management
- Prior experience in working across IT and Business organizations to deliver projects with multiple work streams
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.