Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, a culture of inclusiveness, and why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. Are you passionate about leading and thriving in an open culture of diversity and innovation? Are you eager be at a company where our most valuable assets truly are the people?
The Adobe Document Cloud organization is looking for talented and highly motivated Software Engineer to help deliver our next-generation experience of document viewing and Signing in Acrobat Web. Adobe Sign revolutionizes the way the world is signing documents. It is the fastest, easiest way to get contracts signed, tracked and filed. Adobe Sign offers an end-to-end solution by automating the entire contract process from the request for signature to the distribution and filing of the executed agreement. Adobe Sign instantly shows you what’s out for signature, what’s been signed, when and by whom. All documents are converted to PDF and automatically routed to all parties.
What you will do:
- You will be joining a dynamic agile software development team focused on producing secure, scalable and high-quality enterprise solutions.
- You will design & develop key UI features, shared components for Sign Web Application.
- Collaborate with the architects, product manager and the design teams to work on most optimized and delightful user experience.
- Partner with core engineering teams to build and to integrate shared components.
- You will develop, implement, test, deploy, and support our application.
- You will work closely with customer success team and follow-up on customer issues.
Your key to success:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software development and engineering, including software design, coding, testing, debugging, and deployment.
- Have 3+years proven experience with web frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS or BackboneJS.
- Have experience working with Webpack, GruntJS, Babel, Karma/Jasmine, NodeJS & npm, CSS processing (Less/ Sass) and responsive design.
- Have experience building single page web application with cross-browser support, cross-platform.
- Be knowledgeable working with server-side development using Java.
- Experience in developing and using RESTful API services with JSON, XML.
- Experience working with AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly and strong interest in Cloud computing technology stack.
- Ability to work independently and strong communication skills within and across teams.
- Familiarity with software development best practices: source code control, unit testing, in-code documentation and automated build environments.
- Familiarity in API and Data security standards is a plus.
- Be a full stack developer but also have domain expertise.
Diversity and Equal opportunity
At Adobe, we are committed to hiring the very best and creating exceptional employee experiences.
As part of our dedication to growing, strengthening, and demonstrating diversity in our workforce, we treat all employees with respect and integrity while valuing the differences and mirroring the diversity that exists in the locations where we do business.Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and as such, administers its personnel policies and conducts its employment practices in a manner that treats each employee and applicant based on merit and experience, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or other classification protected by applicable law.