Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an Software Engineer III to support a government program located in Baltimore, MD. with the ability to work fully remote. The Software Engineer III will be responsible for leading the development, maintenance, and enhancement of complete software systems that solve customer and user problems.
Responsibilities for Software Engineer III:
• Collaborates with talented designers, product managers, and fellow engineers to plan and build new features.
• Drives all phases of the development lifecycle from task creation to production deployment of new code.
• Identifies opportunities and articulates suggestions to improve the technology strategies beyond the scope of a team or project.
• Demonstrates deep knowledge of products/workflows within the businesses they support.
Qualifications for Software Engineer III:
• 10+ years' experience required
• Expert in web-development including front-end (browser) and back-end (server)
• including UI components, client-server integrations, APIs, and data persistence.
• Expert in at least one programming language like Node.js, Python, Go, Java 8+, Ruby, etc.
• Proficient with the industry-leading framework(s) for the programming language
expertise (Express.js, Gatsby.js, Django, Flasks, Rails, Spring.io, etc).
• Proficient with at least one front-end technology like React, Angular, Vue, Ember,
• Expert in with advanced git commands like rebasing, squashing, and cherry-picking.
Compensation for Software Engineer III:
• $150,000-$170,000/year depending on experience
• Cigna Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Federal Holidays, 401k provided through ADP, ability to work fully remote
Work Authorization : Per Government customer guidelines, candidates must be a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder